Associate Human Resources (Nagpur)
We are looking for a Human Resources Associate to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. The responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
Associate Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Human resource department.
- Initiating & monitoring benefits requirement per Client’s requirement, collecting data and ensuring compliancesfor the same.
- Establishing and enforcing proper Human resource methods, policies, and principles.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of Client Human resource including:
- Provide a full spectrum of HR services
- Handle all aspects of payroll and benefits process
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Maintain accurate HR data
- Manage complete end to end employee life cycle
- Manage to ensure compliance to maintain documentation of processes.
- Overseeing employee’s wellness and relations.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures & legal Responsibilities.
- Maintain and update Forms I-9 in compliance as per IRS guidelines.
- Assists HR Manager, HR Supervisor and departmental colleagues in all aspects of HR department functions, as and when needed.
- Proven working experience as Human resource Manager or Human resource Supervisor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Human resource software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of US bookkeeping and Human resource principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- BS degree in Human resource or Finance. CPA US
Trivium Management Services is in the business of A&F, Tax &Legal, HR, Audits and Mergers & Acquisition assistance from our offices in California & India.
For more information about Trivium, visit www.trivium.com Interested applicants may forward a résumé, cover letter and references to the attention of Trivium General Manager Rajeev Handa at email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf