Our client is a healthcare start-up operating within a sub-sector of healthcare that is experiencing increasing demand. The company has the backing of a sophisticated investment firm with a successful track record of supporting high-growth enterprises.
We’re seeking a CIO who will roll up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach building out a scalable infrastructure; implementing controls, processes and procedures to support the company as it grows. Reporting directly to the CEO and being part of a small executive team, this individual will have a major impact on the overall business.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a rapidly scaling healthcare provider business and will possess a blend of technical expertise coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest and aptitude for strategy and operations.
The CIO is responsible for the strategic development of technology, to improve high quality services, customer satisfaction and patient care. The CIO is responsible for upholding the appropriate IT and Claims processing requirements and regulatory standards, processes, security, and policies. The CIO provides oversight of information technology and data integrity of for the company.
Duties include but are not limited to:
● Manages and leads the respective IT team(s) to accomplish strategy, day-to-day operations in alignment with the Company’s overall objectives.
● Develops goals and priorities in conjunction with employees and assigns tasks and projects.
● Develops staff skills and training plans.
● Exercising independent judgment under broad organizational policies, directs knowledge, information, and technology management services. These services include management of data in all forms (paper, voice, digital, images, video, etc.) and medical devices.
● Utilizes effective leadership, planning, staff management, resource allocation, and sound fiscal practices to assure effective knowledge, information, and technology management required to meet Armor Health strategic plans and objectives.
● Provides visionary leadership for all respective IT personnel at Armor Health.
● Detailed understanding of the organization’s Armor Health mission, vision, and strategy to creates a divisional vision and strategy for respective departments IT.
● Claims experience under an MSO Environment
● Manage the development of IT infrastructure (hardware)
● Work with internal and external software developers to design and implement new solutions
● Has managed new customer start-ups and implementations preferred
● Experience with large data sets, data transferring, and data warehouses
● Advanced ability to collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams
● Ability to lead process improvement initiatives to improve efficiency
Education and Experience Requirements:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Healthcare Technology, or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
● Minimum of 8 to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs with substantial experience in healthcare start up
● Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed service
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Please, e-mail your résumé along with cover letter to email@example.com