Client Accounts Closure Manager (Nagpur)
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
Client Accounts Closure Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles. Manage and oversee the daily operations of Client accounting including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- capital assets reconciliations.
- trust account statement reconciliations,
- check runs.
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of US bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA US
Trivium Management Services is in the business of A&F, Tax &Legal, HR, Audits and Mergers & Acquisition assistance from our offices in California & India.
For more information about Trivium, visit www.trivium.com Interested applicants may forward a résumé, cover letter and references to the attention of Trivium General Manager Rajeev Handa at email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf