The Director of MSO Health Plan Claims and Operations is responsible for the development and execution of Claim Operations strategies, end-to-end Claim process automation, optimization and management, identifying and leveraging technology and data to improve the quality and minimize process cost of Claims for all DWGAS Healthcare’s Management Services Organization(MSO). Through in-depth audit and review of Claims data, the Director will identify financial savings across all aspects of the DWGAS’ claims processes.
The MSO Claims Director will provide strategic leadership and development of the Claims Department and its employees, as well as collaborate with Network Development, Provider Affiliation and Member Relations, Contracting, and Benefits Administration to ensure data integrity and to drive financial and operational value across Employee Health Plans to maximize benefit coverage while containing cost.
The MSO Claims Director will partner with local C-Suites and Hospital Administration to execute goals and plans. Through inter-professional collaboration, The Director will ensure that the MSO and leadership teams are notified in a timely fashion of any changes in process or procedures which would impact their functions.
· Degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, or other relevant fields.
· A minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years prior work experience in Claims Operations and Health Plan Strategy, in a Managed Care, Self-Funded or hospital setting is required.
· Analytical skills with emphasis on generation and utilization of data to drive operational and financial performance.
· Ability to work in a complex, rapidly evolving environment with multiple internal and external entities and boundaries.
· Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and project/time management essential.
· Ability to develop presentations to all levels using Microsoft Office applications.
· Strong knowledge of medical coding (ICD-10, HCPCs/CPT, etc.)
· Certified Professional Coding Certification, AIC, ARM, or equivalent.
· Familiarity with multiple Business Intelligence software systems and daily usage of at least one.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Please, e-mail your résumé along with cover letter to email@example.com