Trivium HR Generalist | Posted 7-23-2021
About the Role:
Trivium Corporate Solutions is a Bay Area based Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, and Tax consulting firm. Our mission is to assist entrepreneurs and executives from early-mid stage companies with corporate strategy and execution. We do this by offering a number of flexible support models facilitated by experts in their respective fields. We manage all non-technical requirements, freeing up time and resources that can be spent on product and service development, while reducing costs and providing flexibility.
We are in search of a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to join our team and support the HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support, execute and manage employee compensation, payroll and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Manage paperwork, schedule and facilitate employee onboarding process and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Provide support and guidance on various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Bachelors or graduate degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Payroll administration experience (ADP preferred)
- Benefits administration experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- High level of process orientation
- Keen attention to detail. Able to keep track of numerous detail-intensive tasks and ensure their completion and accuracy
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and a team player with the ability to work independently as well as with others
- Knowledge of office practices and equipment including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of the startup space.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and process new information.
- Organized, self-starter, team player.
- Ability to work 40 hours/week.
- Ability to work from and/or relocate to commuting distance from Sunnyvale, California.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Please, e-mail your résumé along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org