We are seeking a talented and innovative Manager of Network Development to lead our network development efforts as we scale across markets. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, experienced and strategy-oriented individual who is passionate about cultivating and managing strong relationships across the hospital C-suite, clinics, physicians, executive stakeholders and other large healthcare systems. In close collaboration with leadership, the Manager of Network Development will develop and manage all duties relative to their assigned territories.
· Develop the provider network through contract negotiations and relationship development.
· Manage the recruitment and network development department goals of assigned markets by researching and maintaining market intelligence on the competitive landscape as well as patient care delivery and payment models.
· Maintain key relationships with providers that allow us to freely expand appointment inventory to align with patient demand.
· Apply critical decision-making when determining factors for network development in the assigned territories.
· Assist in preparing financial projections and conducting analysis as required.
· Work with clinical leadership to implement preventive care programs and new products.
· Work with leadership to identify, develop a network of, and contract with required integrated delivery systems, physician groups and ancillary providers.
· Initiate and maintain effective communication channels with the organization’s network providers to ensure understanding of processes and procedures.
· Negotiate key contract terms with providers and work with our legal team to execute.
· Meet strategic goals of the organization’s provider network.
· Collaborate with other departments and leadership including to ensure successful on-boarding and problem/conflict resolution involving new or existing network providers in assigned markets.
· Implements actions to build out network expansion markets and/or to close gaps.
· Meet with key providers to ensure service levels are meeting or exceeding expectations.
· Evaluate, negotiate and support larger and more complex market/national/group-based providers in compliance with company standards while meeting and exceeding accessibility, quality, financial goals and cost initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare administration or related field (Master’s preferred)
· A minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience and demonstrated technical expertise in healthcare contracting and negotiation, network development and provider relations.
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a complex, rapidly evolving environment with staff across the organization/departments.
· Strong customer and sales focus.
· Strong leadership capabilities.
· Proficiency in MS Office suite.
· Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and time/project management skills are essential.
· Strong attention to detail, research and follow up skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Please, e-mail your résumé along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org