New Careers: DWGAS - Chief Administrative Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
We are seeking a Chief Administrative Officer at DWGAS. The Chief Administrative Officer provides strategic vision, leadership, and oversight assuming all responsibility for the effectiveness of their respective functions. This position leads the development of short and long-term strategies, goals, objectives and plans and interacts with a high level of expertise in their area. You will be responsible for the adherence to the region's budgets and Vitals measurements, providing administrative oversight and direction to departmental leaders, and providing approval in policy development. You will be the visible leader who connects people with the organizations mission, vision and values and advocate for strategies that drive engagement and retention of top performers. Professional Experience/Qualifications
· 10 years of progressive management experience in a hospital and/or ambulatory care.
· Knowledge of hospital management and policy administration, as well as development and implementation of budgets, strategies and standards normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree. Master's Degree preferred.
· Demonstrated leadership and complex organizational management skills.
· Demonstrates honesty, integrity, and follow through on commitments. Ability to manage different perspectives and find win-win solutions.
· Strong financial/analytical skills, verbal/written communication skills, problem identification and resolution skills, decision-making ability, and the ability to develop/mentor management team.
· Strong operational skills; ability to recognize workflow problems and redesign new process/workflow and create buy-in from all customers on change; and the ability to initiate and manage change.
· Active in community and professional organizations.
Please, send résumé to Sonia Clark with subject "CFO Healthcare Position"